It is the employees that are the driving force behind any organization. Certifications is a medium for Organizations to gauge the level of knowledge within their employees. At the same time, it provides the individual employee a sense of pride and accomplishment.
Lean principles create value for the customers by reducing three types of losses – Muri (over-burdening), Mura (unevenness) and Muda (waste). In simple words, it aims at reducing / eliminating steps or activities that do not add value to the customer
Why organizations should invest in Lean Certifications?
Lean Certifications will enable an organization to:
- Invest in building a culture of quick continuous improvements
- Deliver quick outcomes focused on cost, safety, productivity (among others)
- Create a positive peer competition within the organization
How individuals benefit from Lean Certifications?
A certified Lean Practitioner:
- Is recognized as a change agent delivering quick outcomes
- Fast tracks his/her career trajectory
- Develops a seventh sense for identifying waste, thereby never getting stagnated in a role/position
Why Lean certification with LSSIB?
LSSIB certification criteria is tougher than the industry median, which makes it one of the most respected certification.
- LSSIB assesses both conceptual knowledge and application of knowledge
- LSSIB does not mandate a formal training before taking the certification. We believe application of concept is a better proof of understanding
- LSSIB assessments are conducted around the globe, in multiple time zones and languages
- LSSIB certifications are open for customization to meet organizational needs
Just a click away from LSSIB Body of Knowledge including:
- Industry specific case studies
- Business oriented summary handbooks to cater to your Industry needs
|White Belt||Yellow Belt||Green Belt||Black Belt||Master Black Belt||Champions Certification|
|Minimum Work Experience||1 year||3 Years||3 Years||5 years||7 years||12 Years|
|Minimum Education Level||Diploma / Equivalent||Diploma / Equivalent||Graduation / Equivalent||Graduation / Equivalent||Graduation / Equivalent||Graduation / Equivalent|
|Recommended Professional Level||Operator / Analyst / Officer||Team Member / Sr. Officer / Executive||Supervisor / Team Leader||Assistant Manager and above||Manager and Above||General Manager / Director/ Vice-President|
|Who should undergo?||If you are seeking to gain basic knowledge in Lean Concepts||Next Level to White Belt. Beginner proficiency in core Lean concepts and tools||Next Level to Yellow Belt. Intermediate Proficiency – Theory and operative application of Lean concepts and tools||Next Level to Green Belt. Expert Proficiency – Practical application of advanced Lean Concepts and Tools, Guiding Green Belt Level Projects under Master Black Belt||Next Level to Black Belt. Subject Matter Expert – Master of most of the Lean Concepts and tools along with Leadership and change management tools to drive and sustain Cultural Transformation||Organizational Leaders who sponsor Green / Black Belt project(s) and driving Lean Culture Transformation in the organization|
|Pre-requisites||At least one example of lean tool implementation||At least one Lean Tool implementation||One Lean Green Belt Project||Green Belt certification
One Lean Black Belt Project
|Black Belt certification
Coach at least two Lean Black Belt project
|Go through Lean Training; Get a Black Belt / Green Belt certified under your sponsorship|
|Nature of Assessment||Online, Multiple Choice questions||Online, Multiple Choice questions + Case study / Calculative problem||Online, Multiple Choice questions|
|Duration of Assessment||30 min||60 min||120 min||120 min||120 min||90 min|
|Nature of Certificate||Hard copy certificate (can be co-branded with your organization logo)
Click here to view a sample Lean certificate
|Price in US $||$ 40||$ 80||$ 150||$ 210||$ 230||$ 210|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|