Lean Six Sigma Certifications
Lean Six Sigma Certifications
In the customer centric world achieving cost optimization and high quality while balancing the customer and stakeholders perception is something very few organizations manage to achieve. Certifications is a medium for Organizations to gauge the level of knowledge within their employees. At the same time, it provides the individual employee a sense of pride and accomplishment.
Lean tools couples with Six Sigma provides a methodology for achieving both short term and long term sustainable improvements through an objective, data driven approach. Lean Six Sigma is an industry proven methodology delivering results year over year. Lean Six Sigma Certified professionals are always high in demand because they are known to deliver customer centric outcomes thereby, affecting both Top-line and Bottom-line of the company.
Why organizations should invest in Lean Six Sigma Certifications?
Lean Six Sigma Certifications will enable an organization to:
- Invest in building a culture of continuous improvements that delivers both quick and robust outcomes
- Create future strategic leaders who challenge the status quo and take data driven business decisions
- Deliver outcomes impacting organizational top-line and bottom-line
- Create a positive peer competition within the organization
How individuals benefit from Lean Six Sigma Certifications?
A certified Lean Six Sigma Practitioner:
- Is known to rollout robust and cost effective outcomes
- Fast tracks his/her career trajectory
- Certification opens new horizons towards leadership and strategic business roles
- Is seen as a Strategic Business Leader
Why Lean Six Sigma certification with LSSIB?
- LSSIB certification criteria is tougher than the industry median, which makes it one of the most respected certification
- LSSIB assesses both conceptual knowledge and application of knowledge
- LSSIB does not mandate a formal training before taking the certification. We believe application of concept is a better proof of understanding
- LSSIB assessments are conducted around the globe, in multiple time zones and languages
- LSSIB certifications are open for customization to meet organizational needs
Just a click away from LSSIB Body of Knowledge including:
- Industry specific case studies
- Business oriented summary handbooks to cater to your Industry needs
|White Belt||Yellow Belt||Green Belt||Black Belt||Master Black Belt||Champions Certification|
|Minimum Work Experience||1 year||3 Years||3 Years||5 years||7 years||12 Years|
|Minimum Education Level||Diploma / Equivalent||Diploma / Equivalent||Graduation / Equivalent||Graduation / Equivalent||Graduation / Equivalent||Graduation / Equivalent|
|Recommended Professional Level||Operator / Analyst / Officer||Team Member / Sr. Officer / Executive||Supervisor / Team Leader||Assistant Manager and above||Manager and Above||General Manager / Director/ Vice-President|
|Who should undergo?||For those who are just beginning their LSS awareness journey||Next Level to White Belt. Basic proficiency in core LSS concepts and tools||Next Level to Yellow Belt. Understanding the theory and operative application of LSS concepts and tools||Next Level to Green Belt.
Expert in practical application of advanced LSS Concepts and Tools, mentor other green belts under supervision of a Master Black Belt
|Next Level to Black Belt.
Master of most of the LSS Concepts and tools along with Leadership and change management tools to drive and sustain Cultural Transformation
|Business leaders who have acted as sponsors of a Green / Black Belt project(s) and removed road blocks to ensure project completion|
|Pre-requisites||At least one example of lean tool implementation||At least one Lean Tool implementation||One Lean Green Belt Project||Green Belt certification
One Lean Black Belt Project
|Black Belt certification
Coach at least two Lean Black Belt project
|Go through Lean Training; Get a Black Belt / Green Belt certified under your sponsorship|
|Nature of Assessment||Online, Multiple Choice questions||Online, Multiple Choice questions + Case study / Calculative problem||Online, Multiple Choice questions|
|Duration of Assessment||30 min||60 min||120 min||120 min||120 min||90 min|
|Nature of Certificate||Hard copy certificate (can be co-branded with your organization logo)
Click here to view a sample Lean certificate
|Price in US $||$ 80||$ 140||$ 210||$ 260||$ 330||$ 210|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|