The only way to remind yourself of your priorities, is to keep reminding yourself of your priorities.
– Lean Six Sigma International Board
Visual Aids are used successfully in multiple areas of Lean Six Sigma deployment. These are important especially in the areas of:
- Visual reminders for goals and related action
- Abnormality identification and rectification action
- Performance management
- Process management
Basis our experience in Lean Six Sigma (LSS) implementation, LSSIB has designed visual toolkits and aids that enables smooth delivery of outcomes. These also bring a structured and standardized approach to LSS implementation throughout the organization.
Why organizations should invest in LSS visual tools and aids?
LSS visual tools and aids will enable an organization to:
- Recognize potential opportunities impacting organization top-line and bottom-line
- Develop a structured, sustainable approach to identify and prioritize problems and opportunities
- Motivate teams to improve through focus on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Identify and eliminate waste; prevent their reoccurrence
What makes LSSIB visual aids unique?
LSSIB Visual tools and aids
- Are simple to use yet powerful in helping you identify and deliver outcomes
- Can be tailored to your organizational needs
- Are available in different shapes and sizes to help you use them basis your requirement
- Used across organizations of varied size and geographical presence