What we focus on:
- Simulation based learning
- Practical Learning through Industry Case-Studies
- Identifying Project Outcomes in line with Organizational Goals
- Transferring both learning as well as passion
- Translation of learnings into personal life
- KINDUZ QADES / QIDES models
- KINDUZ Value Stream Mapping Emotions (VSMe)
- KINDUZ AEIOU Change Management Framework
Sharing insights is an important step in the journey towards excellence. LSSIB Workshops ensure that LSS insights are implemented to deliver outcomes for the Organization.
LSSIB Workshops are known for:
- Focusing on projects impacting your organizational goals
- Simplification of complex concepts
- Practical application through common real life examples
- Industry relevant simulations
We build solid foundation to enable transfer of novel concepts and best practices. We then ensure these learnings are applied to deliver outcomes for the organizations and individuals.
Based on the level of knowledge, organizational roles, and goals, LSSIB delivers these workshops at different levels to help enable people, through the right set of tools, to deliver continual improvement.
Our Lean / Lean Six Sigma Workshops:
- Champions Workshop
- Black Belt Workshop
- Green Belt Workshop
- Yellow Belt Workshop
- White Belt Workshop
- Specialized Tool based Workshops
- PDCA approach
- Statistical Processes
- Balanced Scorecard
To request for more information to know which Workshop is best suited for you, Click Here
What we hear
“How do we know whether Leader proposed by you will be a good fit in our Organization?”
We use our proprietary GeNeX Framework that is based on Industry best practices, and can also be customized mapping to your organization’s Purpose, Mission, Vision and Values. This will help you to identify the right leader who is not just successful on paper but also aligns to your organizational culture and needs. Learn more about GeNeX by Clicking here
What we hear
“We have a clear idea of Outcomes that we need to deliver but the right set of resources are caught up in other critical business deliverables.”
Given the pace of change in large, successful organization, freeing the right resource, on time, can be a daunting task. KINDUZ understands this challenge and has, therefore, created the service of Leadership Augmentation. These services support our customers during such short, critical periods. Our consultants enable you to get the ball rolling in the first sprint. This provides the right momentum to the initiative and positively affects the outcomes.
What we hear
“Isn’t it better to tap / develop internal resources towards Lean Six Sigma leadership roles than invest in an external consultant ?.”
While developing in-house leaders is the best way of implementing a sustainable LSS initiative, it takes time to find and groom the right internal resources.
LSSIB LSS experts in leadership roles, enable you to:
- Kick start the LSS initiative on time
- Derive quick wins
- Build the long term LSS strategy
- Support you in identifying the right LSS leaders.
- Transition to your internal team